IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, GAY BUSINESS ASSOCIATION OF TORREMOLINOS, with CIF G93505170, hereinafter Torremolinos PLUS, as owner of the website torremolinosplus.com, with address at Avda. Palma de Mallorca, 15, postal code 29620 to Torremolinos, Malaga, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, proceeds to communicate this information that forms and regulates the conditions of use on this page, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website that is published under the domain name torremolinosplus.com, assume and undertake to respect.
The use of torremolinosplus.com grants the condition of User of torremolinosplus.com, whether a natural or legal person and necessarily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice. If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using torremolinosplus.com. This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, so the version published by Torremolinos PLUS may be different each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access torremolinosplus.com.
Through torremolinosplus.com, Torremolinos PLUS provides the User with access and use of various Contents published via the Internet by Torremolinos PLUS or by authorized third parties.
The User is bound and agrees to use torremolinosplus.com and the Contents in accordance with current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions brought to your attention, either through this legal notice or in any other place within the Contents that make up torremolinosplus.com, such as the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good customs. For this purpose, the User undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by Torremolinos PLUS, of another USER or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in torremolinosplus.com, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes , or any other material to which he had access in his capacity as User to torremolinosplus.com, without this enumeration having a limiting nature. Likewise, in accordance with all of this, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless there is explicit written authorization from Torremolinos PLUS, which owns the corresponding rights, or otherwise is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of Torremolinos PLUS or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, watermarks, or any other technical means established for your recognition.
The User You must refrain from obtaining or even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the content is located. Contents or, in general, of those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of torremolinosplus.com, and/or the Contents.
PURCHASE OF TICKETS
1) Once the ticket is purchased, it cannot be changed or returned unless Acogat has indicated otherwise or cancels the event, knowing that the total or partial cancellation of the event due to force majeure in no way case will result in a refund of the amount of the ticket.
2) Acogat reserves the right to alter or modify the data of the event but undertakes to give notice in due form.
3) Acogat reserves the right of admission. Especially denying access or expelling those ASSISTANTS who:
- Do not present your ticket when the organizer requires it, either in digital or printed format.
- They have modified, manipulated, falsified the ticket or present it deteriorated or illegible.
- The ticket would have already been used previously. (Applies if they are nominal tickets) The ticket holder does not match the bearer’s name.
- They have purchased their ticket at points of sale other than the official ones.
- (Applies to events for adults) They have not reached that age at the time of entering the event.
- (Applies to events for all audiences) Do not give the authorization of your father/mother/guardian or that you are under 16 years of age and apart from the authorization, do not be accompanied by your mother/father/guardian/authorized representative.
- It can rationally be presumed that it will imply a situation of risk or danger for himself or others, due to disturbances or states of apparent or potential intoxication, the carrier taking personal responsibility in all cases with his own actions and omissions that cause injuries to third parties or damage to things
- That they breach any of the rules of this document, other rules that the organizer has expressed or go against the General Police Regulations for Public Shows and Recreational Activities Royal Decree 2816/1982, of August 27, especially in what refers to articles 59, 60 and 61. For which the appropriate measures will be taken, such as registration to avoid carrying dangerous objects.
5) THE ASSISTANT acknowledges and accepts that Acogat holds and is the owner of all intellectual, industrial and any other property rights, including those of image, derived, directly or indirectly, from artistic representations or any other that may take place as a result of the celebration of the event, without territorial or temporal limitation, and without any other limitation than those provided in the current Intellectual Property Law. In the same way, attendees may carry mobile phones, cameras or other devices for their expressly personal use.
6) By the mere possession of the ticket, its use for advertising, marketing or promotion purposes (including contests, gifts and/or raffles) will not be allowed and the access license to the event will be cancelled.
7) Any claim must be accompanied by the presentation of this entry.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION TO BUYERS
On our platform, the safety and protection of our buyers is one of our main concerns. For this reason, we have implemented a series of measures to guarantee the confidentiality and privacy of our customers’ data during the payment process.
Among these measures, we highlight compliance with SSL protocols, which guarantee the encryption of data transmitted between the user’s browser and our servers. In addition, to further secure the transaction, we use the 3DSecure system in our payment gateways, redirecting the data to secure servers without the merchant being able to access or store it. In this way, our clients can be sure that their personal and financial information is protected at all times.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on torremolinosplus.com are property of Torremolinos PLUS or, where appropriate, of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attributes to the User any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs and cannot be understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents. In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of Torremolinos PLUS, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by Torremolinos PLUS or third parties who have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Torremolinos PLUS or of third parties included in torremolinosplus.com who have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
AVAILABILITY OF TORREMOLINOSPLUS.COM
Torremolinos PLUS does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to torremolinosplus.com, its contents, nor that it is updated, although it will use its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, if applicable. Therefore, Torremolinos PLUS is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it.
Torremolinos PLUS excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of torremolinosplus.com and of the Contents, due to non-compliance with the expectation of utility that the USER could have attributed to torremolinosplus.com and to the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the matter. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
Torremolinos PLUS is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software ), documents or files of the User, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason.
Access to torremolinosplus.com does not imply an obligation on the part of Torremolinos PLUS to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, Torremolinos PLUS is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service torremolinosplus.com, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the User or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer. User used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
The provision of the torremolinosplus.com service and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. Torremolinos PLUS, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the torremolinosplus.com service and/or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, Torremolinos PLUS will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of torremolinosplus.com.
QUALITY OF TORREMOLINOSPLUS.COM
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through torremolinosplus.com, Torremolinos PLUS makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, consultative, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Torremolinos PLUS excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of torremolinosplus.com. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
All notifications and communications by Torremolinos PLUS to the User made by any means will be considered effective for all purposes.
For any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of the province of Malaga, expressly waiving to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
This Legal Notice is governed by current Spanish regulations.